Tired of lounging around the house with nothing to do? Are you keen to start a new hobby that is both fun and rewarding? Or do you want to add a stylish touch to your home?
You came to the right place!
Macramé, or knotting, transitioned from being a 1970s hobby to becoming a popular modern-day art form. This revival of an old trend is attributed to the rise of people who like creating with their hands. Learning Macramé allows you to create jewelry, wall art, clothing, bags, and even plant hangers to spruce up any home. You can also craft handmade goodies for everyone you know. And, if you get to master-level, you can even sell them and start your own business!
To begin, you can use any type of fiber made from either hemp, yarn, cotton twine, or jute. And also embellish your pieces with beautiful dyed threads and beads. The possibilities are endless! The only limitation is your imagination and, of course, your level of skill.
So, how can you start learning?
In this fun 2-in-1 guide, you will get “Macramé for Beginners” and “Macramé Patterns” — all created with beginners like you in mind. Here is where you will find simple, step-by-step instructions on how to create your first Macramé masterpiece with ease!
In book one, "Macramé for Beginners", you will learn:
- Everything that You Need to Know to Get Started, Including the Most Common Materials Used in Macramé and the Exact Terminologies, Setting the Basics to Deal with more Complex Patterns in the Future
- How to Effortlessly Create Beautiful Wall Hangings, Plant Hangers, and Other Accents for Your Home, with 6 Simple and Astonishing at the Same Time Macramé Patterns that You Can Create Immediately
- How to Read and Follow Simple Patterns and Designs, with 7 Macramé Projects on Which you Can Start Working to Give that Stylish Touch to Your Home
- And Much More!
In book two, "Macramé Patterns", you will discover:
- What are the Most Common Knots and Patterns, Starting from the Average Ones till the Most Advanced, Including Awesome Tips & Tricks to Apply to Every Pattern or Project to Show off Your Friends
- Wall Hangings, Plant Hangers and Home Accents, to Give you a 360-Degree View of Everything You Can Do after having Learned the Art of Macramé
- What Materials are the Best to Use and Why (Material Source List)
- And So Much More!
Where most books about Macramé are just words and have few or little illustrations, this 2-in-1 Guide provides lots of simple, step-by-step examples and tons of illustrations to make your learning fast and effective.
What sets this book apart is that it teaches you more than just Macramé knots and gorgeous patterns. It also explains how to create home accents, bags, and clothes in no time!
Indulge in a new hobby and have fun at home!